Do you need a Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment to accompany your new Quick Detach Sling & Flashlight Mount? GET IT HERE!
Don't Miss Our Other American Made Benelli Shotgun Accessories And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Benelli M2 Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Mount
The Benelli M2 Semi-automatic Shotgun has a legendary reputation as a rugged and dependable no-nonsense, light and fast autoloader. But today, that's not quite enough. Almost all shotguns from the factory need additional tactical accessories. The Benelli M2 needs to help defend you at night. It needs that all important GG&G Quick Detach Sling And Light Mount to fill the self-defense checklist. The ergonomic design of the GG&G Benelli M2 Shotgun Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Combo Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical flashlight without interfering with the front QD sling attachment point.
Scary things that go bump in the night are not always your neighbor's dog. Bad things can happen at night! Yea! You need a flashlight for your Benelli M2 Shotgun. We carry Streamlight and Inforce Flashlights. Both companies make flashlights to fill your mission requirements. We offer great prices and free shipping on all models. Check Them Out Here!
Benelli M2 Quick Detach Sling And Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Installs easily. Fits only the Benelli M2 12ga Shotgun.
- Currently only right hand models are being manufactured.
- It is available with or without GG&G Heavy Duty QD Sling Swivels.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Benelli M2.
- The Benelli M2 QD sling attachment component accepts both the GG&G rectangular and angular QD Sling Swivels as well as most other push button style quick detach swivels.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- Includes a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail designed and manufactured to be close to the shotgun forearm.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof 4130 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Dimension: Accessory rail measures 1.8" long.
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
If you need a flashlight for your shotgun, check out the Tactical Flashlights and Mounting Rings Here.