Benelli M2 Magazine Tube Extensions
Looking for other American Made GG&G Benelli Shotgun Accessories? Find Them Here!
Benelli M2 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Benelli M2 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. No modification to the shotgun required. These two shot and three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can save 10% and purchase Benelli M2 Mag Tube Extensions and the GG&G Benelli Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a money saving package. In addition you can purchase either mag tube extension in a 10% discounted package with the GG&G Benelli M1 Barrel Clamp. You can check out the Barrel Clamp Specifications Here.
Benelli M2 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Benelli M2 shotguns.
- If you are going to install the GG&G two shot or three shot magazine tube extensions on your Benelli Tactical Shotgun you must first remove the factory one shot magazine extension tube. The addition of the GG&G two shot magazine tube extension will allow you to keep a total of 6 rounds in the magazine. If you use the GG&G three shot magazine tube extension you will now have a 7 round capacity in the magazine.
- The two shot and three shot Benelli M2 Mag Tube Extensions do not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Benelli M2 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Two Shot Tube Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Three Shot Tube Length: 8 1/2".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!