EOTech XPS Accucam Quick Detach System:
The Accucam QD System for the EOTech XPS Series is a scaled down version of the Accucam QD System (NSN: 1240-99-696-3341) that we provide to civilian, law enforcement and military users for use with EOTech 512 and 552 optics. The patented GG&G Accucam QD Mounting System is still the only QD lever system available today that does not add height to the EOTech optics, while maintaining proper cheek weld and fast co-witnessing.
EOTech XPS Accucam Quick Detach System Specifications:
- The Accucam QD Locking Lever System For The EOTech XPS2-0 and EOTech XPS3-0 replaces the EOTech socket head screw or thumbnut attachment method. It basically retrofits directly to the body of the EOTech XPS Scope.
- Easily installs in under ten minutes and we include the tools required in the kit.
- It is fully adjustable to fit Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 dovetails and easily adjusts as needed for worn and out-of-spec rails.
- Once installed, the optic can be quickly installed or removed on a dovetail rail in seconds by rotating the Accucam Cam Lever to the locked or unlocked position.
- The Accucam QD Locking Lever System has been shown to be repeatable to less than 1/2 MOA.
- The unique finger loop design is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and is virtually snag proof.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety.
- This system is not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
- Material: The rugged GG&G XPS Accucam Locking Lever System is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2 ozs.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men and Women Proud To Be Americans!
IMPORTANT: The XPS Lens Cover Will Not Fit the EXPS series of scopes. If you need lens covers for your EOTech EXPS Scope, Click Here.