M14/M1A Chamber Cleaning Tool
M14/M1A Chamber Cleaning Tool:
You know that it is darn near impossible to properly clean the M1, M1A or M14 chamber. A few years ago we came up with a simple and inexpensive way to keep that all important area clean. Since then we have improved our design by giving you the option to quickly remove the cleaning patch jag and install a chamber cleaning brush that’s included in the kit. This is a “must have” item for any shooter.The rugged poly universal joint allows you the ability to easily get into the proper area for thorough chamber cleaning. All parts that come in contact with the chamber are manufactured from non-marring material. When you are ready for a new chamber cleaning brush we are now selling them separately.
M14/M1A Chamber Cleaning Tool Specifications:
- The rugged poly universal joint allows you the ability to easily get into the proper area for thorough chamber cleaning.
- Additional chamber cleaning brushes are sold separately when needed.
- The chamber brush is 3" long, .490 in diameter and manufactured from phosphor bronze.
- The overall length of the rifle chamber cleaning tool is approximately 15.00 inches and weighs only 5.45 ounces.
- The jag is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and slotted 2" inches deep to accept a cleaning patch.
- The shaft of the Chamber Cleaning Tool is steel with an ergonomic rubber handle.
- All parts that come in contact with the chamber are manufactured from non-marring material.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Have an M1 Garand? Check Out that Chamber Cleaning Tool too.