Remington Side Saddle Shell
Holder- 4 Shot And 6 Shot Models
Fits Remington 870, 1100, and 1187
12ga Tactical Shotguns
Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder
Also Fits Remington 1100 And 1187 12ga Models
Available In 4 Shot And 6 Shot
The unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington Side Saddle (also fits 1100 and 1187 12ga models) facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Remington Side Saddle.
Remington Side Saddle (4 Shot And 6 Shot) Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- Available in 4 shot and 6 shot configurations.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Remington Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number. Both the 4 shot side saddle and 6 shot side saddle hold 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T 6 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- 4 Shot Model weight: 3.4 oz. 6 Shot Model weight: 5.5 oz.
- 4 Shot Model overall length: 4.5”. 6 Shot Model overall length: 6.5".
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!