Mossberg 930 Enhanced
Tactical Charging Handle
Don't Fumble Around When Split Seconds Count!
Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle:
Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Why risk it? Replace the Mossberg 930 factory charging handle with one you can easy grab during the high anxiety associated with a gun fight, the GG&G Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle.
Mossberg Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Easy to install. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Enhanced Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Mossberg 930 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Mossberg 930 Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
- Manganese phosphate finished matte black per mil-spec.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America.
Check out our other Mossberg Tactical Mossberg Accessories here.