Models To Fit M1, M2, M3, and M4
Benelli Tactical Charging Handle:
The retracting bolt handle issued with the popular Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, M3 and M4 fighting shotguns is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. To prevent this, our engineering staff has designed one of the most practical Benelli shotgun accessories on the market. It is an oversized, knurled, rotating Benelli Tactical Charging Handle for the Benelli law enforcement series shotguns. Just remove the small factory retracting handle and replace it with our superior Benelli M1 charging handle or M4 charging handle.
Benelli Tactical Charging Handle Specifications:
- Important: The M4 Charging Handle is specifically manufactured for the Benelli M4 shotgun.
- Material: These Benelli tactical accessories are made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Finish: a non-reflective matte black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish.
- Weight: 1.0 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
Benelli Tactical Bolt Release:
During the high stress encountered in most tactical environments, it's extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, M3 and M3 Super 90, and the 1014/M4. To improve tactile recognition, we developed an oversize tactical Benelli bolt release pad for these popular shotguns. The Benelli bolt release is an accessory that could very well save your life in a firefight.
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- The Benelli Bolt Release Pad is very easy to install. Installation only requires basic tools and mechanical skills.
- The GG&G Tac Pad is manufactured to not rotate as other pads in the market place do.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- The price includes a new factory Benelli carrier latch,modified for the new tac pad. You do not have to drill and tap any item in this kit.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Benelli Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8"
- Finish: Non-reflective manganese phosphate combat finish per Mil-Spec
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!