Mossberg 590 Side Saddle
and 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder 6 Shot
Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle Shell Holder
The GG&G unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg 590 Side Saddle and 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Mossberg Side Saddle.
Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle Shell Holder Specifications:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin and ejector replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. Mossberg 590 Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Mossberg 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061-T 6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per Mil-Spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 6.5".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!