Aimpoint T-1 Micro 4MOA
Discounted Package Deals
Save $173.00 to $209.95 On These Two Packages.
Packages Include The Aimpoint T-1 Scope (4 MOA Dot)
And Either The Bolt On Mount Or The Accucam QD Mount,
Both With Integral Lens Covers
Aimpoint Micro T1 4 MOA Scope Packages
Purchase the Aimpoint Micro T-1 4 MOA Scope with either the Accucam Quick Detach Mounting Base or the Bolt On Mounting Base, both mounts include integral lens covers.
The Micro T-1 4 MOA--Accucam QD Mount Package Is Discounted To $691.00 And Includes Free Shipping. With a retail value of $900.95, you save $209.95.
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 4 MOA--Bolt On Mount Package Is Just $678.00 With Free Shipping. With a retail value of $851.00, this package saves you $173.00.
This two great sales packages include the Aimpoint T-1 with 4 MOA red dot, and your choice of either the GG&G Accucam QD T-1/H-1 Mount or the GG&G Bolt On T-1/H-1 Mount, both with integral lens covers. If you are shooting longer range or want to use the Aimpoint 3X Magnifier, the Aimpoint T-1 2 MOA Scope should be considered.
The Micro T-1 scope design does not come with protective flip-up lens covers; and you cannot purchase any that fit. Yes it comes with the bikini lens cover, but most individuals will lose that in the first month, and it is not the easiest lens cover to remove, keep in place or reinstall. GG&G has two very unique solutions: For those that need a quick detach mounting system, the Accucam Quick Detach T-1 Mount With Integral Lens Covers fill that requirement. For those that do not need the QD capability, the Bolt On T-1 Mount With Integral Lens Covers is the right choice.
Aimpoint T1 4MOA Micro Bolt On And QD Mount Specifications:
Both Aimpoint T-1 mounts are manufactured from solid billet 6061 T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec. They are designed to mount directly to the AR15/M16 upper receiver top rail. This will position the micro red dot just above the front sight post, yet it will be low enough to co-witness with the GG&G MAD, A2, or Spring Actuated A2 BUIS.
The GG&G Accucam QD Locking Lever System provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove the Aimpoint T-1 2 MOA from the weapon. The scope can quickly be installed on a dovetail rail in seconds. Unlike other QD lever systems, the GG&G T-1/H-1 Mount is fully adjustable to fit Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 dovetails. The unique Accucam design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails. The ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag- proof. The Accucam mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec.
Aimpoint T1 Scope Specifications:
- Aimpoint T1 is ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachineguns and handguns.
- Length: 2.4"
- Width/Height: 1.6" x 1.4"
- Weight 3.0 oz.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Optical Coating: Anti reflex and Band Pass coatings
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one 3 V Lithium CR2032 battery.
- 4 MOA dot
- 4 MOA dot makes it perfect for CQB encounters.
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.