XDS-2 Quick Detach Tactical Bipod
XDS-2 QD Tactical Bipod
Our customers asked for a Quick Detach XDS-2 Tactical Bipod that had all of the standard features of the XDS Bipod that we supply to the United States Military, plus a few more--and we delivered. Specifically, this QD Tactical Bipod has a quick detach head that cants 25°, pans 20° (swivels left to right 20°), a leg locking system that allows the bipod legs to lock forward at a 45° angle for difficult terrain, and rubber feet that grip more surfaces and are replaceable.
XDS-2 QD Tactical Bipod Product Specifications:
- Accu-Force Quick Detach System provides an ergonomic QD lever system for quick and rock solid on-off transitions.
- Extremely rugged construction.
- Tool-Less installation.
- The XDS-2 QD Tactical Bipod has 20° of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. The panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment.
- The Tactical Bipod has 25° of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment.
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points.
- Features a silent spring lock leg deployment capability.
- The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45° forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position.
- When the XDS-2 Quick Detach Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45° forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the bipod is 6" tall.
- When the QD Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position, they can be independently adjusted so that the overall height of the bipod ranges from 8" to 10.25".
- The legs of the XDS-2 QD Bipod can be used as a vertical grip.
- The XDS-2 QD comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet, which are replaceable.
- Material: Manufactured from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners.
- Finish: All aluminum components are bead blasted and Type III hard anodized per Mil-Spec in a non-reflective matte black combat finish.
- Weight: 15.4 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To be Americans!
If you need a Mounting Adapter for your XDS-2 QD Tactical Bipod, Click Here.