Mossberg 930 Magazine
Two Shot And Three Shot Tubes Available
Quick To Install - No Mod Mossberg 930 Magazine Extensions
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Mossberg 930 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. They attach easily without modification to the shotgun. These two shot and three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can save 10% and purchase them with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a money saving package.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 930 shotguns only.
- The two shot extension adds two additional rounds without increasing the overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Two Shot Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18. 1/2” model.
- The three shot extension adds three additional rounds and protrudes approximately 2 3/4" beyond the barrel of an 18 1/2" model. IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 930 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Both magazine extension tubes are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Two Shot Length: 6.5".
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Three Shot Length: 8.785"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty. See bullet point 5 regarding an important warranty consideration.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Enhanced Mossberg 930 Follower
Mossberg 930 Shotgun Shooters want the best for their shotguns. The standard Mossberg 930 follower does not offer the upgraded features tactical shooters are looking for. It's one of the first 930 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Mossberg 930 Follower for Mossberg 12 ga. shotguns is an enhanced follower manufactured with the Mossberg Shotgun Shooter in mind.
Enhanced Mossberg 930 Follower Product Specifications:
- Installs just like the factory 930 follower. No modification to the shotgun required.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material: The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.