Mossberg 930 Magazine
Tube Extension (Two Shot)
Quick To Install, No Mod Mossberg 930 Magazine Extension
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension:
The GG&G Mossberg 930 Magazine Extension is easy to install. It attaches quickly and easily without modification to the shotgun. This two shot Magazine Extension uses the factory follower or it can be purchased with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a package.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 930 shotguns only.
- Adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 930 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Length: 6 1/2".
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.