45° Offset Accessory Rail:
- Allows for small micro red-dot optics, including the Trijicon RMR if equipped with the rail adapter, to be mounted at a 45 degree offset for close range engagements.
- Ambidextrous by design for right and left hand shooters.
- The Offset Accessory Rail can also be installed on tactical forearms to mount flashlights and lasers.
- Mounts to a MIL-STD 1913 dovetail rail.
- It is manufactured with 5 cross-slot mounting locations to accommodate most micro red-dot optics.
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is manufactured with an enclosed recessed sidebar with a full one inch of dovetail engagement for secure mounting.
- Counter sunk locking cross bolt helps eliminate the possibility of snags.
- The geometry of this low profile offset mount allows for Zero Cheek-weld shift while transitioning between primary and secondary offset optics.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is 2.5 inches long but only uses one inch of top rail for mounting.
- Lightweight at only 1.45 oz.
- Manufactured from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum.Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat finish to meet mil-spec.
- Fully deburred for the shooters safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Google Base Product Name:
45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail
On Sale Free Ship: