Offset Tactical Flashlight Mount
Offset Tactical Flashlight Mount:
Flashlights attached to shoulder-mounted weaponry are a necessary requirement for urban warfare and sef defense tactical encounters. Until now, attempting to use a tactical flashlight in conjunction with a vertical foregrip resulted in three scenarios: 1.Purchase an expensive combination vertical foregrip/flashlight. 2.While trying to maintain a grip on the vertical foregrip, attempt an uncomfortable and dangerous rotation of the grip hand to try to get the thumb high enough to engage the rear of the flashlight typically mounted at the three o'clock or nine o'clock position (strong left shooter). 3.Use an expensive and somewhat messy pig tail with a pressure pad glued to the foregrip or forearm that could hang you up at a critical time.
GG&G's staff has solved the problem of interfacing a vertical foregrip with a weapon-mounted flashlight by creating the Offset Tactical Flashlight Mount For Use With Vertical Foregrips. It places the tactical flashlight, offset to the right or left of the weapon's forearm at about 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock, respectively. This permits the operator to manipulate with the thumb, the illuminator's rocker switch laser button or rear pressure button of other tactical flashlights, while the support hand remains solidly on the vertical foregrip. This tactical light mount comes complete with an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail. The rail is perfect for attaching a Surefire or other small flashlight by means of a standard ring, like the GG&G Flashlight Mounting Rings.
Offset Tactical Flashlight Mount Specifications:
- Ambidextrous design to accommodate most mounting positions.
- Works great with a vertical grip.
- Places the flashlight at proper position to activate with thumb when using a vertical grip.
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rails.
- Attaches by way of a squeeze rail.
- Provides a 1.75” inches of rail space to mount flashlights and/or lasers.
- All edges de-burred and rounded for the shooters personal safety.
- Materials: Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade solid billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.45oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!