Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light Remington 870 And TAC-14
ATTENTION - PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING A TL-RACKER
The Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For the Remington 870 WILL NOT fit the the DM (Detachable Magazine) models!!
In Addition: the Streamlight TL Racker for the Remington 870’s & TAC-14’s WILL NOT accommodate the installation of certain GG&G front sling attachments and of course, light mounts. The GG&G accessories listed below WILL NOT mount properly beneath the Magazine Cap onto the Remington 870 and TAC-14 with the TL-RACKER installed.
The GG&G Accessories That WILL NOT FIT Are: GGG-1397 Remington 870 Quick Detach Front Sling Attachment, GGG-1617 Remington 870 Sling & Flashlight Combo Mount for Right Handed Shooters, GGG-1617L Remington 870 Sling & Light Combo Mount for a Left Handed Shooters, GGG-1617-R Remington 870 Flashlight Mount for Right Handed Shooters and GGG-1617-RL Remington 870 Flashlight Mount for a Left Handed Shooters.
The Following GG&G Accessories WILL WORK At The Front Of Your Remington With The TL- RACKER Installed: GGG-1084 Remington Front Sling Attachment and the GGG-1400 Remington Front Looped Sling Attachment.
Check Out The Specs For The Mission Essential Remington 870 TL Racker Forearm Light Installation Tool HERE!
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For Remington 870 And TAC-14:
The lightweight, all-in-one TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light features the latest in LED technology. The light provides 1,000 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous runtime and is o-ring and gasket sealed. The TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of your Remington 870 or TAC-14 model pump-action shotguns. It features a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For Remington 870 and TAC-14 Specifications:
- Important Note: This Streamlight TL-Racker Forend Light only fits12ga Remington 870 And TAC-14 Shotguns.
- Case Material:
- Body: Impact modified Engineering Polymer with textured grip. Available in Black.
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Length: 8.00 in.
- Width: 1.95 in.
- Height: 2.64 in.
- Weight: 11.08 oz.
- Lens: Borofloat high temperature glass.
- Light Source: LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: 1,000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 283m beam distance. Custom "Total Internal Reflection" optic with a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/stead dual switch.
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees F to +120 degrees F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Assembled in the USA of US and foreign parts.
This product is subject to Export Controls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations "EAR."