Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light Mossberg 590
ATTENTION - PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASING A TL-RACKER
The Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For the Mossberg 590 WILL NOT fit the Mossberg Shockwave 12ga or 20ga models, or the Model 590M!
Check Out The Specs For The Mission Essential Mossberg TL Racker Forearm Light Installation Tool HERE!
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For The Mossberg 590 Shotgun:
The all-in-one TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light features the latest in LED technology and is super lightweight. The Mossberg 590 forend light provides 1,000 lumens and 1.5 hours of continuous runtime and is o-ring and gasket sealed for all environments . The TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light for the Mossberg 590 is designed to easily replace the original factory forend of your Mossberg 590 12ga model pump-action shotgun. It features a sleek design that reduces snag hazards by eliminating the need for remote cords. Ideal for shotgun breaching, close quarter operations or elevating your home defense options.
Streamlight TL-RACKER Shotgun Forend Light For Mossberg 590 Specifications:
- Important Note: This Streamlight TL-Racker Forend Light only fits12ga Mossberg 590 Shotguns.
- Case Material:
- Body: Impact modified Engineering Polymer with textured grip. Available in Black.
- Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Length: 8.00 in.
- Width: 1.95 in.
- Height: 2.64 in.
- Weight: 10.78 oz.
- Lens: Borofloat high temperature glass.
- Light Source: LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: 1,000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 283m beam distance. Custom "Total Internal Reflection" optic with a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Ambidextrous, dual elongated switch pad design with momentary-steady function.
- Run Time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous, elongated switch pad momentary/stead dual switch.
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees F to +120 degrees F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof operation.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product is subject to Export Controls under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administrative Regulations "EAR."