Spring Actuated A2 Back Up Sight With Trijicon Tritium Aperture Package:
Many military and law enforcement operators have requested that we manufacture an A2 BUIS that deploys with just a push of the button. The unique and proprietary design of this mechanism allows the actuator spring and mechanical components to be captivated and not exposed to environmental elements. As an added bonus, we have added a Trijicon Tritium(Green Dot) Aperture in a discounted combo package.
Spring Actuated A2 Back Up Iron Sight Specifications:
- Easily installs onto Mil-Std-1913 Dovetail rail.
- The sight presents a low profile when in the down position, allowing clearance for most optics.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism with counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate snags.
- The Spring Actuated A2 Black Up Iron Sight quickly springs into an on target position with just the push of the actuator button, locking solidly into the upright position. Another push of the button and the lock is released allowing the sight to be placed in the down position.
- The SA A2 Black Up Iron Sight cannot be folded down without depressing the actuator button located on the left side of the sight base, eliminating the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight.
- Can be used as a stand-alone sight, in conjunction with GG&G Interface Rails, or as a True Center co-witness iron sight with most red dot optics.
- The sight has full windage adjustment with a tactile windage knob and windage screw.
- Windage knob click provides approximately 0.48 MOA change when mounted on the 20"AR-15 rifle and about 0.65 MOA on the 14.5" M4 carbine.
- Initial elevation zero on the sight is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post.
- Height in the upright position is 1.400" and in the fold down position is .720".
- The A2 Spring Actuated Back Up Iron Sight is compatible with all GG&G Flip Up Front Sights.
- All edges have been deburred and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material: The sight body and sight stem are manufactured from billet 6061 T6-aluminum.
- Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability.
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Trijicon Tritium A2 Green Night Sight Specifications:
Trijicon's Tritium Night Sights are proven to give shooters five times greater night fire accuracy-with the speed of instinctive shooting. That's why Trijicon Iron Sights are standard issue with hundreds of municipal and county law enforcement agencies, numerous state police departments and several federal agencies. The light is provided by glowing tritium gas-filled lamps which are fully warranted up to twelve years for the green dots found in the sights we sell. The green dots are the number one choice because they are the brightest dots available. In addition, Trijicon sights have a white outline around the glowing dots for the highest daylight visibility.