Remington TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Pad
Remington TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Pad:
High stress tactical encounters can happen to all of us. When it does it can be extremely difficult to locate by feel the small bolt release button found on the Remington TAC-13 Shotgun. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Pad. It's easy to locate by touch and easy to manipulate, with or without gloves. The Remington TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is coupled with a new slightly modified Remington TAC -13 bolt release mechanism.
Remington TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- Installs with common hand tools. No modifications needed to the Remington TAC-13 shotgun.
- Over-sized serrated pad for ease of operation with wet or gloved hand in a stress fire situation.
- Includes a modified Remington TAC-13 factory manufactured feed latch.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- The price includes a new factory Remington carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad. You do not have to drill and tap any item in this kit.
- The edges of the Tactical Bolt Release Pad have been softened and deburred to protect the shooter's fingers.
- Material: The GG&G TAC-13 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Finish: Matte black in a non-reflective combat finish.
- Dimension: The release pad measures 1 ¼" long by 5/8" wide.
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!