20% OFF - Quick Detach MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail - FREE SHIPPING
Quick Detach MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail
A small/short Quick Detach MIL-STD-1913 Accessory Rail comes in handy for mounting flashlights or other accessories to a tactical forearm or other rail system found on today's firearms. The GG&G QD MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail is an excellent choice if you need a QD short accessory rail with a 1/2" height. Check out the specifications below for additional features.
Quick Detach MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail Specifications:
- Quick and easy to install.
- Provides a solid and secure Quick Detach mounting platform for flashlights, lasers or other small accessories.
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface.
- Acuforce quick detach lever is fully adjustable for worn or out of spec rails.
- Provides ½" of elevation to existing mounting dovetail rail.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Acuforce lever and sidebar are manufactured from bullet proof chrome-moly steel and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The body of the QD Accessory Rail is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Accessory rail measures 2 1/4" long (5 cross slots).
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To be Americans!