Save 20%--Mossberg 500/590 Forearm Flashlight Mount With
Mossberg 500/590 Forearm Flashlight Mount and Flashlight Package
This Money Saving Mossberg 500/590 Light Package includes a new synthetic police forearm custom prepped for the package, the Mossberg 500/590 Forearm Light Mount, the Streamlight LED PolyTac Flashlight, and the GG&G One Inch Flashlight Mounting Ring.
The Mossberg 500/590 Flashlight Package is just $106.80 with a retail value of $133.49, it makes sense to take advantage of this deep discount and invest in your defensive capability.
Review the specs of all the items in these packages by clicking the "Specifications" tab above.
Check out all of the Mossberg 500/590 Accessories.
The Mossberg 500/590 Forearm Flashlight Mount Specifications:
The GG&G 500/590 Forearm Flashlight Mount includes a unique mounting bracket that securely attaches to the factory forearm slide arm tube using the factory forearm retaining nut. The kit also includes a new factory Mossberg Police synthetic forearm precision cut to clear the 500 and 590 flashlight mounting bracket, a MIL-STD-1913 rail and an assembly tool. To install, simply remove the factory forearm from the slide assembly and install the new forearm, mounting bracket and MIL-STD-1913 rail. A flashlight mounting ring like the GG&G Standard Flashlight Ring or the G2 Flashlight Mounting Ring manufactured specifically for the Surefire G2 and G3 flashlight can be used to mount the flashlight, or the end user can opt to use a flashlight with an integral mount. The rail and flashlight are located at the nine o' clock position,on the non-ejection port side of the shotgun.
The Mossberg 500/590 flashlight mounting bracket is precision machined from rugged 4140 chrome moly steel and manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec. The MIL-STD-1913 rail is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum alloy and Type III hard anodized matte black per mil-spec. As you can see, the 500 and 590 Forearm Flashlight Mount has been designed for the rigors associated with professional use.
Streamlight LED PolyTac Flashlight Specifications:
This is Streamlight’s first virtually indestructible, super-bright, nylon polymer tactical light! The tactile textured body provides a solid weather all-weather grip. With its high impact polymer body, it is almost indestructible. We have thrown it against the office masonry wall, picked it up and it was still good to go. Not a scientific test by any means, but we think it can hold up to the harshest environments.
- C4® LED technology within a parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high: High for bright light: 275 lumens; 9,500 candela; 195m beam distance; runs 3 hours. Low for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; 500 candela; runs 65 hour. Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 5.5 hours.
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination — ideal for law enforcement backup light; day-to-day industrial use; maintaining vehicles; general contracting work.
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip-resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Size: 5.34 in. (13.56 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz (121 grams) with batteries.
- Available in Black only.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
One Inch Flashlight Mounting Ring Specifications:
The GG&G One Inch Mounting Ring is an inexpensive yet rugged dovetail mounting interface for flashlights or other small accessories. The body is manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and Type III hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec. All steel components have a manganese phosphate matte black finish per mil-spec. At 1.3 ounces, it provides a lightweight method of attaching a tactical flashlight to your firearm.