KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Knife:
The BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed Blade Knife from KA-BAR is a multi purpose tactical, hunting, camping and survival knife designed for those who want a mid-weight knife that can withstand heavy abuse. This knife is perfect for splitting wood, skinning game, or cutting up those veggies for venison stew. It can and has been used as an excellent tactical fixed blade knife. The sheath is included in the package. For Military or LE orders please reference NSN 1095-01-493-1798 when ordering the Becker BK2 knife.
GG&G checks the torque of the handle screws and nuts on each KA-BAR Becker BK2 knife prior to shipping. In addition GG&G includes a 22" length of black parachord to be used as a wrist lanyard with each BK2 we ship.
Enhanced Scale Option: Includes enhanced scales that have been CNC machined for a much improved grip surface. Enhanced scales are installed with stainless steel hardware.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Knife Specifications:
- Blade Type: Drop Point-Fixed Blade-Flat Ground.
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van with a HRC hardness rating of 56-58.
- The Becker BK2 is manufactured with a 1/4" full tang for most of its length.
- Holds an edge extremely well and is easy to sharpen in the field.
- Edge Angle: 20 degrees.
- Usable extended flat square pommel.
- Handle Material: Zytel (Glass reinforced nylon).
- Wrist lanyard hole.
- Blade Length: 5-1/4"
- Overall Length: 10-1/2".
- Finish: Black powdercoat.
- Weight: 1.0 lb.
- Great for batoning and chopping.
- Sheath: hard plastic glass-filled nylon.
The KA-BAR Becker BK2 Knife is made in America. The sheath is made in Taiwan.