IMPORTANT: Please Read Before Purchasing. As you may know, the Harris Bipod has been manufactured for about a million years. Early models used a 10-32 thread pitch attachment screw. Current models use a 10-24 thread pitch attachment screw. The images below identify the difference. If in doubt, take the screw out of your Harris Bipod and compare it to the ones shown in the image. The GG&G Tool-Less Attachment Thumbnut utilizes the current more course screw with the 10-24 thread pitch and therefore will not fit the early versions.
Don't Miss Our Other American Made GG&G Bipods And Related Products! Check Them Out Here!
Harris Bipod T-Nut (Tool-Less Attachment Thumbnut)
Tired of searching for a Multi-tool or a Penny to tighten up or remove your Harris Bipod in the field? Well, GG&G has the answer. Our new Harris Bipod T-Nut (“Tool-Less Attachment Thumbnut”) allows you to install, remove or adjust your bipod on the fly without tools. No modification to your Harris Bipod is needed, simply unscrew the factory clamping screw and replace it with GG&G’s new Harris Bipod T-Nut and adjust away! Will fit most clone copies as well as the original Harris Bipod.
Harris Bipod T-Nut Specifications:
- Quick and easy installation.
- Will fit most clone copies of the Harris Bipod.
- The Harris Bipod T-Nut makes removing and reinstalling your bipod fast and tool-less.
- No more screwdriver’s or Multi-tool’s needed. However, a Phillips style screw head is there in case you overtighten the thumbnut.
- The Harris Tool-Less Attachment Thumbnut has an easily adjustable elliptical thumbnut. It's easy to use even with gloved hands.
- No modifications required.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!