GG&G Enhanced QRP2 Quick Detach Mounting Base
QRP2 Quick Detach Base With MIL-STD-1913 Rail:
We obtained a number of new unused Aimpoint QRP2 mounts that were traded from an agency for GG&G QD CompM4 mounts. We have enhanced these mounts by including a GG&G MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rail. Because of the trade we are able to offer the mount at a greatly reduced price. We only have a limited number, so if you want one or need one to replace a broken mount, Don't Hesitate to make your purchase. These can be used to mount optics, flashlights or any other accessory requiring a dovetail interface.
Note: GG&G suggests that during installation you rotate the toque limiting thumbnut so that it clicks a minimum of three times to insure a proper torque application.
QRP2 Quick Detach Base With MIL-STD-1913 Rail Specifications:
Easily to install.
Each base is inspected prior to shipment for fit and finish and torque limiting thumbnut operation.
- The torque limiting thumbnut of the QRP2 Mount provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove the mount from the weapon while returning the optic to zero.
- This Aimpoint QRP2 Mount comes with a 2 3/4" long MIL-STD-1913 rail. The rail has been GG&G factory installed using Blue Loctite. It can be removed to allow the installation of an Aimpoint Comp M4, or Comp M4S Scope. If by chance you damaged your Aimpoint QRP2 Mount, this is a good opportunity to replace it economically. It can be used to mount an Aimpoint PRO if you have the Aimpoint Ring Base and Top.
- The torque limiting thumbnut if installed correctly, automatically adjusts the tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG.
- The mount is rated for use on medium machine guns.
- The Enhanced QRP2 Mount with the Aimpoint factory spacer 12192 (not Included) is low enough to allow "Absolute True Co-Witnessing" with back up iron sights like the GG&G A2 BUIS and MAD BUIS.
- Rise With GG&G Dovetail Rail: 3/4"
- Rail Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum.
All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec.
- All edges of the rail been softened and rounded for the shooters comfort and safety.
- Weight: 3.7 oz.