Benelli M2 Three Shot Magazine Tube Extension Without Cut Out For Barrel Clamp
LIMITED QUANTITY! ONLY
5 3 ONLY 1 LEFT AT THIS REDUCED PRICE.
Benelli M2 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Benelli M2 Three Shot Magazine Extensions do not have the detent feature for the GG&G Barrel Clamp. If that feature is not important to you this is a Great Value. This mag Tube Extension is easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. No modification to the shotgun required. This three shot Magazine Extension uses the factory follower.
Benelli M2 Three Shot Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Benelli M2 shotguns.
- If you are going to install the GG&G three shot magazine tube extension on your Benelli Tactical Shotgun you must first remove the factory one shot magazine extension tube. The addition of the GG&G three shot magazine tube extension will give you a 7 round capacity in the magazine.
- The three shot Benelli M2 Mag Tube Extensions does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Benelli M2 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Three Shot Tube Length: 8 1/2".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!