Mossberg 930 Side Saddle
15 Degree Angle Facilitates Quick Tactical Loading Of Your Mossberg 930 12ga Shotgun
Mossberg 930 Side Saddle Shell Holder:
The GG&G unique design of the 930 Side Saddle Shell Holder provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg 930 Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Mossberg Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receivers finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number. Holds six rounds of 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or the top loading of the chamber.
- With the Mossberg 930 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weighs 5.5 oz.
- 6.5” overall length.