MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Mounting Rail
For Tactical Flashlights
MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Mounting Rail For Tactical Flashlights:
The MIL-STD-1913 Tactical Illuminator Mounting Rail is designed to fit those small flashlight models that are designed to directly interface with a MIL-STD-1913 rail. At a length of under two inches and a weight of just over 1/2 ounce. This forearm illuminator mounting rail is as compact and lightweight as the lights themselves.
We recommend that the illuminator rail be attached to the handguard in a location where both the momentary-on (rotate counter-clockwise) and constant-on (rotate clockwise) switch assembly can be reached by the index finger of the support hand. For a right-handed operator this will usually be on the front of the top handguard just to the right of the centerline.
MIL-STD-1913 Forearm Mounting Rail For Tactical Flashlights Specifications:
- Installs easily with common hand tools and supplied drill bit.
- Low profile design.
- A great alternative to expensive quad rails.
- Compact and lightweight by design.
- Perfect length rail to mount lights or lasers.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter’s safety.
- Length: 2“.
- Weight: 5/8 oz.
- Material: 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized black per Mil-Spec.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!