INFORCE 9VX White LED
Available in Black and Sand
The INFORCE 9VX White LED Tactical Flashlight
The 300 lumen INFORCE 9VX Tactical Flashlight balances penetrating brightness with super usabality under varying conditions. The Multi-Function tailcap provides the ultimate in functionality. You can customize the settings by reversing the high/low power/brightness setting to low/high or disable the strobe feature. It also allows you to go momentary and features a lockout setting. The 9VX flashlight features a vented carbon fiber composite body that reduces heat buildup. MIL-STD-810F certified.
The INFORCE 9VX White LED Tactical Flashlight Technical Specifications:
- Light Output, White LED: High Setting: 300 Lumens Low Setting: 60 Lumens Strobe 300 Lumens.
- Run Time: High Setting: 3.5 hours Low Setting: 17 hours Strobe: 8 hours
- Multifunction tailcap switch activates momentary high, constant high, constant low, CQB strobe, and lockout modes. Reversable High/Low To Low/High Capability, strobe disable
- Ultralight and strong carbon fiber composite body saves weight and withstands rigors of combat.
- Premium grade O-rings, a 2-shot rubber activation button, ultrasonic welding and light encapsulation seal out water, dust and dirt.
- Patented heat releasing vents maximize LED performance and keep the flashlight cool to hold
- Lithium powered for maximum performance and longer battery life.
- Premium LEDs are long lasting, shock resistant and unbreakable for strong and reliable lighting.
- Next generation Tiros lens provides powerful hot spot and balanced peripheral lighting.
- High impact mineral glass window protects optical system.
- Measurements: 6"X1".
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.7 oz.
- Batteries: (3) 123A Lithium Batteries
- MIL-STD-810F Certified