Harris Bipod Adapter
Harris Bipod Adapter:
The Harris Bipod is probably the most popular budget priced bipod in the market today. Unfortunately it does not easily attach to Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 dovetails. We thought it was time to offer an extremely rugged and low profile Harris Bipod Adapter to fill this important requirement. Features of the GG&G Bipod Adapter include a stationary standard swivel stud, a counter sunk locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags, a clamping side bar that is recessed into the overall body of the adapter to provide a smooth overall appearance, and solid clamping engagement, even on undersized or worn dovetails. Most importantly, the GG&G Harris Bipod Adapter makes full surface contact with the Harris bipod interface which assures a tight fit.
Harris Bipod Adapter Specifications:
- The GG&G Harris Bipod Adapter incorporates a counter sunk, locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags.
- The clamping side bar is recessed into the overall body of the adapter to provide a smooth overall appearance.
- Solid clamping engagement even on undersize or worn dovetail rails.
- Adapter makes full surface contact with the Harris bipod interface which assures a tight fit.
- The GG&G Harris Bipod Adapter utilizes a standard swivel stud interface that is locked in a stationary position.
- Easy to install adapter is very lightweight, weighing in at only 2 ounces.
- Overall Length: 2 1/4".
- All edges have been de-burred for the shooters’ safety.
- Material: Solid billet 6061 T6 aluminum
- Aluminum Parts Finish: Type III hard anodized in a matte black, non- reflective finish per mil-spec.
- All steel parts are manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!