Accucam QD Mount
Aimpoint CompM4 Accucam QD Mount
Need an Aimpoint CompM4 mount with Quick Detach capabilities? The Aimpoint CompM4 is the latest version of the US Army's M68 CCO (Close Combat Optic) and is capable of withstanding the roughest combat environments. We thought it needed a QD mount that matched its exceptional durability, so we developed the GG&G Aimpoint CompM4 Accucam Quick Detach Mount. This QD base also fits the Aimpoint CompM4S. It provides a degree of tactical flexibility highly valued in urban combat.
Aimpoint CompM4 Accucam QD Mount Specifications:
- Designed and manufactured to maximize the Aimpoint's tactical features.
- By rotating the Accucam QD lever, the Aimpoint CompM4 can quickly be removed or reinstalled and still maintain "On Target" repeatability. No Tools required.
- The Accucam QD System is repeatable to 1/2 MOA.
- The Accucam cam mechanism is fully adjustable to fit both Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 dovetails, even those that may be worn or out of spec.
- The unique finger loop design of the QD locking lever is easily operated, virtually snag proof, and is fast and easy to operate-even with a gloved hand.
- The Aimpoint CompM4 QD Mount places the height of the Aimpoint to allow "absolute co-witness" with back up iron sights.
- Mount Body Material: Billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type-III hard-cat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Accucam Material: Billet 4140 steel.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in USA.